Wonders of the Ninth World: Crucible of Spires
i am a charming jack who explores dark places.
- Might – 10 (Edge: 0)
- Speed – 14 (Edge: 1)
- Intellect – 14 (Edge: 0)
- Trained in all tasks involving positive or pleasant social interaction
- Trained when using esoteries or abilities that influence the minds of others
- Inability at studying or retaining facts
- Inability at resisting mental attacks
- Training in one task of your choosing (not attack/defense)
- Trained in searching, listening, climbing, balancing and jumping
- Practiced With Light and Medium Weapons
- Flex Skill
- Two Tricks of the Trade from: Bash, Hedge Magic, Pierce, Practiced in Armour, Skill With Defense, Thrust, Trained Without Armour
- Dark esoteries
- Shins: 18
- Two weapons
- Light Armour
- An explorer’s pack
- A pack of light tools
- 50ft of rope
- 2 days rations
- two minor glowglobes
- heavy feeling eyeball – put it to eye socket, shoot someone with hot laser for 4 damage up to long range.
- Crystanline rectangle – smack someone, body is covered in bony material and armor is +1 for 2 rounds.
- glass bracelet – readout changes in weird language with button. still has power and display is changing.
- TODO – (You have an important contact in a influential position.)
Pick a PC. You have been adventuring partners and gain +1 to rolls when working on the same task together
- Charming – Numenera Rulebook pg. 47, Players Guide pg. 34
- Jack – Numenera Rulebook pg. 40, Players Guide pg. 28
- Explores Dark Places – Numenera Rulebook pg. 61, Players Guide pg. 47